Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Note About This Page

I have a reasonably wide variety of interests, among them music, movies, politics, photography, tango, and sports (mostly hockey.) I might use this space to talk about any of those things, but my profession is software design and programming. I was trained as a Software Engineer at Concordia University at the turn of the millennium, and have been working at Autodesk Canada for the past five years in Montreal, Canada. It would be fantastic if people other than programmers read these humble words, but I'm guessing that if anyone stumbles on this page, it'll be a programmer googling some inane or arcane detail concerning WPF or .NET or something (what I currently work with at my job.) Hopefully some of those programmers will have other interests and will stick around for the other things I have to say.

So here goes...

1 comments:

harmonia March 27, 2009 at 8:07 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP